3’2” - 5'6"
80 - 119 lbs
|Base of Operations|
Primadia (プリマヂア, Purimadjia) also known as the Sleepy Cougar (‘’眠い熟, Nemui juku’’), isa supporting protaganist in Dragon Ball Sai. She is ancient and wise martial artist as well as, in her words, a "fairly lucrative career" as a model. Though she seems quite fragile and senile to some, Primadia is quite the warrior. She trained TBD. Her home is Sabre Point, a large estate that is on a penisula far out into the ocean where she lives a lavish life with scantily clad men.
Powers & Abilities Edit
Techniques & Special Abilities Edit
- Flight: Using her ki Primadia can levitate and fly. She is well noted for her speed when she flies.
- Ki Blast: Using her energy, Primadia can generate a pink ball of ki which can then be fired as an explosive blast.
- Kamehameha (かめはめ波, Turtle Devastation Wave): By cupping her hands behind her, gathering energy, and reciting the incantation, Primadia can fire a highly potent Kamehameha wave. It is currently unknown when she came to learn this technique, She is also famed for having created many variations of the technique.
- Double Kamehameha (ダブルカメ荒廃波,’’Double Turtle Devastation Wave’’): A variaton of the original where, Primadia does the normal steps and incantation but forms two orbs of energy the cycle around in her cupped palms. She is then able to launch the attack in two directions at the same strength of a normal Kamehameha.
- Afterimage Technique – With this ability, Primadia can move in an explosive burst so quickly that she leaves an image of herself behind. Most often it is used to dodge an incoming attack and get behind the opponent to perform a counter-attack.
- Ki Sense – The ability to sense others' power levels.
Base Form Edit
In her normal state, she seems old and fragile not doing much battle, but able to perform incredible acts that most ordinary people cannot accomplish, such as her ability to move at incredible speeds; in fact, compared to the average human, she could be seen as a superhuman.