[[File:Male (assumed) .png|15px|link=Category:Male (assumed) ]] Male (assumed)
|Base of Operations|
Shenron (神龍, Shenlong; literally "Spirit Dragon" or "Dragon of Spirit") is a magical dragon who can be summoned by collecting all seven of the mystical artifacts known as Dragon Balls. He was created by the current Kami of Earth.
Shenron is shown with the horns of a stag, sharp teeth, green scaly skin, red eyes, four toes on each foot, a long serpentine body (his tail takes up three-fourths of his length), long flowing whiskers, a long snout, crescent shaped nostrils, and flowing green hair on his cheeks. He is an Eastern dragon, whose kind are benevolent and sacred in Oriental mythologies. Unlike the Western dragons, which have large dorsal foldable wings on their backs, he has none. His kind are good at heart, but as a strong dragon, he has an aggressive temper, and is impatient sometimes.
Rules for Wishes
Shenron can be summoned by gathering all seven of the Dragon Balls of Earth. Shenron can bestow any single (meaning he only grants one per summoning) wish as long as it does not exceed the power of his creator, who must be still alive. Shenron has also threatened to kill the summoner if they do not say a wish on time, or if they do not say a wish at all. The Dragon Balls cannot be used for one year after a wish is made, as they turn to stone. The Earth Dragon Balls are relatively small, each about the size of a large orange.
- Shenron either can't or simply will not grant the same wish a second time, though the reason for this limit is unknown as it is not shared by the Namekian Dragon Balls.
- Shenron can wish back more than one person per wish, provided that they;
- 1. Died less than a year ago
- 2. Died under a common circumstance (e.g. killed by a certain villain)
- 3. Have not already been wished back before.
- Shenron cannot change a being from one species to another
- Shenron cannot kill a person that exceeds the power of his creator.